The Obsidian Spire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Luunaathh
Luunaathh
Spire Guardian
Spire Guardian
https://www.theobsidianspire.org

Draconic Identity Empty Draconic Identity

Tue May 25, 2021 2:37 pm
•Being draconic isn’t exactly the same as being otherkin in my book. I don’t feel comfortable calling myself dragonkin simply because I don’t think it represents the gravity of how I feel about my draconic self, if that makes any sense. Draconic/Draconian fits more with my identity because I don’t see my draconic self in the past or as a different life. I am a dragon in a human body now, my true self is still connected with my mortal body upon home. Being draconic is who I am, and defines the entire path of my mortal life here upon this earth. Being draconic isn’t another side of myself, it’s who I am, and who I will always be..... Being draconic just feels right. I don’t expect everyone to understand these words describing myself, since I don’t know how to exactly explain it, however I’m curious to know if there is anyone else who identifies as draconic, and now they feel about being draconic.