The Obsidian Spire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Fost
Fost

An introduction written in black sand. Empty An introduction written in black sand.

Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:17 pm
Hello! My name is Fost and I use they/them pronouns. I call myself a multi-faceted mono-conscious alterhuman composed of human and nonhuman facets.

What does that mean? The analogy I like to use is the idea that I am an Avatar pilot, like Jake Sully in James Cameron’s movie. These facets are made of me, but aren’t entirely me. We existed separately once, but we come together to be one being now. In dreams and on the astral, I can choose to present my body as their original bodies, but it’s my consciousness operating whatever body I am using at the time. We always exist together. We are all “Fost.”

That being said, I have four facets, but I think only two of them will be relevant here: Ehv and Checa. Both beings were aliens from the same planet who shared an extremely deep emotional connection they referred to as a soulbond. Ehv resembled what we might call a black dragon with a feathered mane, while Checa resembled what we might call an elf. While I am always “me” and I do not view my facets as separate beings, I’ve chosen to keep their names and histories attached to them out of respect for them and who they were. Just because they are part of me doesn’t mean who they were before should be forgotten. Aside from these facets, I also have a werewolf copinglink and I identify as part of the archetype “dragon rider.”

Being alterhuman is more of a spiritual experience for me than a psychological one, despite having two psychologically formed facets (the two I left out.) I am a pantheist pagan and witch and my alterhumanity is integral to my practice by this point.

So what is with this black sand? That is a reference to the space my facets and I share in the astral: a black sand beach in the equivalent of the Arctic Circle, where it is almost always twilight or dawn, and it always feels like springtime.

That's the gist of it! Happy to be here!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum