The Obsidian Spire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kohrokho
Kohrokho

Hello Everyone! Empty Hello Everyone!

Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:00 am
Hello! I'm gonna do my best with this, here I go...

I tend to have all sorts of names kicking around, but Kohrokho is the old staple, so it's gonna get some love. I've been around since, uh, I wanna say 2015, earliest. I've stumbled around the internet for a while, joining different forums and groups, and I figured @lunastredraconis  put so much work into this forum, it'd be a shame to not use it.

Time for me to warm up on what's going on with me, guess I'll start with how I experience the otherkin phenomenon and what brought me here.

So, I've always been a bit, well... 'strong willed' is not the right phrase, more acutely aware of the fact that I didn't come up with being here, nor a whole lot of other things. My sudden existence is just that, sudden. Unknown and unexpected, the rules unusual and the body (although it seems to know what it's doing) a cryptic puzzle. From that sprouted, since as far back as I can remember, the seed of my own awakening process. Being really, detached perhaps(?) in observing my situation, my own introspection and nagging sense of unbelonging has brought me all the way here.

So what am I? Well, I'm a dragon, a Western by all accounts.
Lemme toss up a quick doodle...
Hello Everyone! Img_2010
I'm kind of a dull cyan, with some iridescence. Pointy scales, big chompers, long tail.

I'm also a collection of ideas which serve as the expression of a dragon taking place here, which is a different kind of dragon, but definitely a dragon nonetheless. Best way I can put it is that it is not my body that makes me a dragon so much as the force which I represent, which is dragon-shaped. Although that force pushes me toward wanting to be actually dragon shaped, regardless of the medium of dragon-y intent.

How do I know I'm a dragon? Well, I'm not not a dragon. Tried it, didn't stick. Too much dragon.

What brings me to the otherkin community is the desire to stretch my limbs, so to speak, bust out of my jar a bit, and maybe see what other jar-lid-pokers are up to, and what they do with all that energy that comes with the stresses of being alive. What brings me here specifically is the desire to see this place do well, and to partake in what all of you bring to the table, while having a good time about it. Maybe I can satisfy others' curiosities too.

I am an avid tinkerer, and a prospective science nerd. Giant computer nerd too.

I draw, I occasionally try to make little chiptunes or tracker music. I code a lot.
More questions than answers and an inclination to chase them, and besides that i'm mostly pretty placid.

I think that's everything, except for you guys. Hi you guys! Lemme know how you're doing if you feel like it.
If something ever interests you, or you wanna have me participate in a conversation, just drop a mention or otherwise poke at me.

Luunaathh, kagebouzu and DrDisRespect like this post

Luunaathh
Luunaathh
Spire Guardian
Spire Guardian
https://www.theobsidianspire.org

Hello Everyone! Empty Re: Hello Everyone!

Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:58 am
•Hi there friend!! It’s wonderful to see you here! Feel free to hang around the forum and participate in/create threads! ^.=.^
DrDisRespect
DrDisRespect
https://drdisrespect.carrd.co

Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:45 am
Can I just say that I greatly appreciate the dedication in creating imagery for me to go off of. It helps me see a clearer image of you many others cannot see and probably will never get the pleasure of envisioning. So I thank you for that opportunity. Your experience sounds pretty damn special. I can't wait to hear more about it as you continue to share with the community here.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum