The Obsidian Spire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
deificechoes
deificechoes
https://deificechoes.tumblr.com/

Hello! We are Legion Empty Hello! We are Legion

Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:58 pm
{We-- suck at introductions over all so we apologize but we copy-pasted what we said in NNP just because we were not sure what to say but what we said there. Introductions are hard and we are too many to be able to decide on what to write.  scratch }

Hello we, quite literally, call ourselves Legion. It was a nickname we were given years back that stuck especially because of the amount of us and how we function; fluidly changing who is in control or the many whos at any one time. We're almost completely identifying as nonhuman, there may be the odd human here or there but it is hard to tell sometimes. Especially after being locked inside for two years. We're still getting our bearings back but it's nice to be out and able to talk again. The current, more active, sub system is actually allowing ours to hang out and "unlocked us" so to speak a bit in the first place so it is quite nice.

We do not have the words to describe us at the moment, last time we were around we did try to find words but mostly were fruitless efforts and often just told to use median which does not match up.  Though we do call ourselves furries. It was a community we were trying to get into as a way to help deal with dysphoria and just to be with more nonhumans even if many didn't identify that way, the personas put on gave a lot more of a comfortable feel.

For past times, we mostly play DnD (and other table top games if able), collect TCG. do divination, and over all are quite a nerd.

Why we joined was in part just to have more community after returning so we have some sort of place to ground ourselves as we build ourselves back up. We're not sure what to see or expect but hope to have plenty conversations and discussions in the future. Sharing experiences is something we heavily want to do and talk about.

DrDisRespect likes this post

Luunaathh
Luunaathh
Spire Guardian
Spire Guardian
https://www.theobsidianspire.org

Hello! We are Legion Empty Re: Hello! We are Legion

Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:09 pm
•Hello hello! I’m happy that you all were able to join us! Do feel free to make threads and just hang around! If you all have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask 💙
Kohrokho
Kohrokho

Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:55 am
Nice to meet ya Legion. Hope you have fun here. I can kinda understand the wordless thing, and I imagine there are some others here who feel that too. Shouldn't be hard to strike up a lil' conversation if you nose around a bit.
See ya in the forum!
DrDisRespect
DrDisRespect
https://drdisrespect.carrd.co

Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:49 am
I'm terrible at introductions, as well. Funny enough, I used the same method and just moved my Introduction from NNP to here as well but shh don't tell anyone. By the way, Legion is quite possibly the coolest alias; Totally not jealous over here.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum