The Obsidian Spire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Avabo
Avabo

Hello, it's me Empty Hello, it's me

Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:42 pm
Hi, I'm me. Friends call me Ghalte. I'm not very active in the community but I figured it's time I give it a go. I've known about the me dragon for a while but my relation with it/him was not very clear until relatively recently. I believe I'm one of several backup souls of some prime being and due to a quirk of quantum mechanics I can see through the eyes of one of them, and he probably can see through mine. He's a very large aquatic wyvern that spends most of his time eating and resting. He lives either on an island or the tip of a peninsula. We share both the love of food and fondness for water. I'm here to maybe learn some more about myself and perhaps meet some interesting people along the way.

Azaphaer and DrDisRespect like this post

Azaphaer
Azaphaer
Spire Guardian
Spire Guardian
https://azaphaer.wixsite.com/throughtimeandspace

Hello, it's me Empty Re: Hello, it's me

Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:05 pm
Welcome to the spire, Ghalte! Nice to see you wash up here XP
Kohrokho
Kohrokho

Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:51 am
Hiya Ghalte. Not sure if I can help you uncover anything, but the least I can do is make things interesting. Seeya round!

On that note, maybe we chould open a water/rain themed thread somewhere. Could be fun.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum