The Obsidian Spire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Azaphaer
Azaphaer
Spire Guardian
Spire Guardian
https://azaphaer.wixsite.com/throughtimeandspace

Greetings!~ Empty Greetings!~

Sun May 30, 2021 5:40 pm
Hello, my name is Azaphaer! I'm here hoping to share my own otherkinity, connect with more Otherkin, and read about everyone's experiences. :>

About Myself

In my daily life I am a 26 year old guy who works for a bank as a living. I live with my partner and our zoo of a household. We both own a reptile breeding business as a secondary job/hobby. I've loved reptiles ever since I can remember and this has always been one of my dreams. Other hobbies of mine include drawing, auto enthusiasm, and the furry fandom.

About my Otherkinity

On the inside, I am a dragon and cybertronian in spirit. Theres always been this is feeling inside of me that knew this about myself; that I wasn't quite human. As early as my memory goes I thought I was a dragon. Not just in the sense of a child playing pretend, but that I was secretly a dragon as my younger self would call it. I do believe myself to be born awakened in this aspect, as there was never a time in my life that I didn't think I was a dragon.

In 2007 I discovered the draconic community and likewise Otherkin and Therians. This is where I would say I had an awakening that I wasn't alone and that there are others like me. I was able to learn so much more about myself and that it was okay to be my true self, unlike how I was treated for who I was in my daily life. I was finally able to embrace my draconity.

I discovered that I am an astral dragon. Through dreams, meditations, and phantom shifts over the years I was able to put together the pieces of myself and what I looked like. I'm your typical western style dragon, although ethereal in nature and albino in coloration. I also have a large red gem sticking out from my chest just below my neck.

Greetings!~ Tumblr_inline_qoa62nda2a1sl2cx4_500

My second kintype took a little longer for me to come to terms with. Being Cybertronian is something I've also felt a connection to for the longest time, my earliest recollection coming from watching Top Gun when I was around 4 years old. Seeing the jets I felt an immediate affinity. Not just that I liked them, but that I was one. The thought was pushed away for a long time not feeling like I was inanimate object, but the feelings would never suffice. I discovered the Transformers in 2002 and again something immediately clicked. Those jet feelings were still there and then I knew why, it was exactly how I felt, a bio-mechanical were-jet. I realized there was a species out there that matched this, Cybertronian, and I was one in a past life.

Coming to terms with finding a fictional source for what I am was what took me the longest to get over. However I still view it closer to an Otherkin experience than fictionkin, when my identity doesn't rely on the source. I am this species before I am a media character. Many times I struggle with knowing my existence is part of a Franchise, but I tell myself its not me, just a reflection, a character. My true life as Cybertronian wasn't a cartoon or comic.
I was real.

Greetings!~ Tumblr_inline_oi8c7slqPX1sl2cx4_500

I've definitely learnt a lot about myself and about others experiences during my time in the community. I'm more than happy to answer any questions or talk if you need someone to listen. Don't be a stranger, I don't bite(usually)!

-Azaphaer

DrDisRespect likes this post

Luunaathh
Luunaathh
Spire Guardian
Spire Guardian
https://www.theobsidianspire.org

Greetings!~ Empty Re: Greetings!~

Sun May 30, 2021 5:45 pm
•Hey there Azaphaer! It’s great to see you here! Feel free to create forums and chat! ^.=.^
Kohrokho
Kohrokho

Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:45 am
Hiya Azaphaer! Nice to see you here, I like the intro. Haven't studied reptiles in detail, but I have a fascination for biology among other things. Maybe I'll learn a thing or two. I'm sure I'll have fun either way, see you around the forum!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum