The Obsidian Spire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
kagebouzu
kagebouzu

ayyo!~ it's me ya boi! Empty ayyo!~ it's me ya boi!

Sun May 30, 2021 2:01 pm
Henlo all I'm Tem, your local potat that enjoys all things spooky! I'm a rather sizable and white-furred tiger-like western dragon with light gold stripes that lived in a lot of cold regions and I'm very, very storm aligned  I would say that I'm otherkin, but a year back I found a term that fit me to the T.  I always told myself that my dragon-self and Eldritch-self(I can get into the depth of this half if anyone wants me too!) were just two halves or two whole souls that transmigrated into this body either for a much-needed rest after fighting so long(for the eldritch half) or take a step back to learn from the other while in this life (the dragon half)

And that term is Otherborn! I tend to use Otherkin as a catch-all and simple term. But really it's mostly spiritual and maybe, maybe psychological who knows? But I'm very sure about the former!
Luunaathh
Luunaathh
Spire Guardian
Spire Guardian
https://www.theobsidianspire.org

ayyo!~ it's me ya boi! Empty Re: ayyo!~ it's me ya boi!

Sun May 30, 2021 4:45 pm
•Hey there friend! It’s great to see you here! I don’t exactly identify as othekrin either, which is why I added the miscellaneous identity forum to be inclusive to myself and others. Though, I could always add an otherborn forum if others so wish! Feel free to hang around the forums! ^.=.^

kagebouzu likes this post

Kohrokho
Kohrokho

Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:32 am
Storms are rad. A friendly greeting from one force-a-nature to another, and I'll seeya in the forum.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum