The Obsidian Spire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Drakmanka
Drakmanka

Greetings and Salutations! Empty Greetings and Salutations!

Sat May 29, 2021 10:08 pm
Hello to all!
I am Drakmanka. I am a dragon Otherkin. In my dragon life, I lived on a planet called, by the humanoid race we shared it with, Huyeana. I lived in a great community of dragons, and was a historian, prophetess, and teacher. I was a black dragon of the "western dragon" body style with four legs and two bat-like wings. While my scales were black, my wing membranes were deep purple. I had three horns in a crown-like pattern on my head, which were connected by membranes the same color as my wing membranes. I wore no adornments, nor did I have any coloration patterns to my scales, which were also smooth. My race occasionally bonded with riders from the humanoid race, which called themselves Huyeans. I myself never bonded with anyone, though I occasionally would take someone up on my back to let them experience flight for themselves.
I have been Awakened as Otherkin since about 2008. I have been piecing my identity together ever since. One of my methods of self-discovery is writing fictional stories about the world of Huyeana. It seems to cause my subconscious to connect with my spiritual self in a more consistent way, and I'm able to piece together details of my life through the mental pictures my writing evokes. I also have a spiritual guide, whom I first met a few months after I awakened. He's fairly shy of others, and does not want to be identified further here at this time.

I have a terrible habit of neglecting my online interactions, but I am going to make a special effort with this forum as the moderator, @lunastredraconis, has been a friend for several years now and I wish to help this place become a place of welcome and comfort to all who join.
I'm very friendly and try to be helpful, so to anyone who wants to chat, ask questions, or anything else, feel free to contact me here!

Luunaathh likes this post

Luunaathh
Luunaathh
Spire Guardian
Spire Guardian
https://www.theobsidianspire.org

Greetings and Salutations! Empty Re: Greetings and Salutations!

Sat May 29, 2021 10:28 pm
•Hey there friend! It’s good to see you here!! Feel free to chat in any of the threads, or create threads friend bean ^.=.^

Drakmanka likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum