The Obsidian Spire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Luunaathh
Luunaathh
Spire Guardian
Spire Guardian
https://www.theobsidianspire.org

Beginning Announcement!!  Empty Beginning Announcement!!

Sun May 23, 2021 5:13 pm
•Greetings there!! The Obsidian Spire is a brand new forum, so not everything here is perfect. I’m aware that the web version on mobile cuts off some of the forums so I’ll see if I can fix this issue! To reach the other forums on your smartphone, for now just use the mobile version of the site to access the places cut off by the desktop version. If the current colors on the forum are not able to be seen or read due to certain issues, please be sure to say something, I’ll be happy to change the layout. If you have any suggestions that could improve the spire please be sure to let my being know! I would be happy to make the forum easier to use. Please keep in mind I have dyslexia, so I may or may not misunderstand what you say or mean. I just ask for your patience during this time ^.=.^

Last edited by lunastredraconis on Sun May 23, 2021 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum