The Obsidian Spire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Luunaathh
Luunaathh
Spire Guardian
Spire Guardian
https://www.theobsidianspire.org

Daily Rituals Empty Daily Rituals

Sun May 23, 2021 9:46 pm
•For some doing a personal ritual every day is comforting, whether the ritual uses sages or crystals, or whether the ritual is something more common in everyday life. What do you consider your daily ritual if you have one? What materials do you use? Do you consider a normal, everyday act a ritual?....
<•>
•I suppose what counts as a ritual for my being is tending to my garden! I love to feel connected to nature and all of its life forms, so going out every day and seeing how my precious plants are doing is something that helps my being feel comfortable and more connected with myself. I also speak with my almighty father upon Aiiithhaall'iiill'Phhiiirriithhaallkkaa, Iiikkaathh Auulltthuullkkhaathh'iiieetthaall Vuulliiithhkkuunn Giiirraathhaall'xxiiisshaaiiirriiiaathh (The one I know as the Infinite Lord), giving a devotional to him every single night to thank him for the simple blessings I have upon this earth.

Last edited by lunastredraconis on Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : None)
Roarar
Roarar
https://commiss.io/roarardrawsthings

Daily Rituals Empty Re: Daily Rituals

Mon May 24, 2021 5:12 pm
Oh. Before I moved to NJ I was taking up the habit of taking my coffee outside every morning. The only thing that has stopped me recently is my new work schedule and just how cold it's been in NJ before April hit. I wish to do this again, as it was meant to get me to ground myself and feel in tune with the world around me. I get so caught up in work, life, chores, friendships, social media...I could use a morning outside coffee.

I also need to spend time at my altar but I just don't seem to. aaaaaaagh
Drakmanka
Drakmanka

Sun May 30, 2021 12:03 am
I've never considered the spiritual aspects of it before, but I definitely have a ritual when I feed my fish. I have to watch them eat, and I love to see how they interact at mealtimes. When he was still alive, my betta fish ruled the tank and it was so much fun to watch him chase fish three times his size around because they got in his way. It's a soothing ritual. I've read that watching fish has physiological benefits such as reducing stress levels and lowering the heart rate. I find that I can easily slip into a meditative state while watching them, feeding-time or not.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum